how to scrape telegram members and add them to your own group using termux. This scraper tool has been reated in python file.
HOW TO SCRAPE TELEGRAM MEMBERS:-
- open termux
- Type$ pkg install -y git python
- After successfully installing a telegram scraper. Go to the telegram scraper folder
$ cd TeleGram-Scraper
- Now install requirements
$ python3 setup.py -i
- Now setup the configuration file ( apiID, and apiHASH )
$ python3 setup.py -c
- Now, After setup, you can see by typing ls command that a new file config file has been generated. during setup time you may see some error but don’t worry, Its just a runtime error. Still, you can manage to scrape the members. so the main part of how to scrape?
- To scrape user data type
$ python3 scrapr.py
- ( members.csv is the default if you changed name use it If you don’t know how to change and all. after adding all members from members.csv. you can delete that file by using thing command rm -rf members.csv). And again you can scrape members from a different groups.
- To add memebers in other group
$ python3 add2group.py members.csv
NOTE: THERE WAS SOME LIMITATION YOU CAN’T ADD ALL MEMBERS IN ONE CLICK. IF TELEGRAM FOUND SPAM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THEY WILL BAN SO DON’T SPAM. ADD TARGET USERS DAILY AND LIMITED AS YOU CAN SEE IN IMAGE USER HAS BEEN ADDED