Phone Location Tracker 2019 how to trace any phone using seeker script
git clone https://github.com/thewhiteh4t/seeker.git cd seeker/ chmod 777 install.sh ./install.sh
pacman -S seeker
# Install docker curl -fsSL https://get.docker.com -o get-docker.sh sh get-docker.sh # Build Seeker cd seeker/ docker build -t seeker . # Launch seeker docker run -t --rm seeker # OR Pull from DockerHub docker pull thewhiteh4t/seeker docker run -t seeker
git clone https://github.com/thewhiteh4t/seeker.git cd seeker/ chmod 777 termux_install.sh ./termux_install.sh
python3 seeker.py -h usage: seeker.py [-h] [-s SUBDOMAIN] optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -s SUBDOMAIN, --subdomain Subdomain Provide Subdomain for Serveo URL ( Optional ) -k KML, --kml KML Provide KML Filename ( Optional ) -t TUNNEL, --tunnel TUNNEL Specify Tunnel Mode [default, manual] # Example # SERVEO ######## python3 seeker.py -t default # NGROK ETC. ############ # In First Terminal Start seeker in Manual mode like this python3 seeker.py -t manual # In Second Terminal Start Ngrok or any other tunnel service on port 8080 ./ngrok http 8080 #-----------------------------------# # Subdomain ########### python3 seeker.py --subdomain google
Seeker Hosts a fake website on In-Built PHP Server and uses Server to generate a link which we will forward to the target, the website asks for Location Permission and if the target allows it, we can get :
- Altitude – Not always available
- Direction – Only available if the user is moving
- Speed – Only available if the user is moving
Along with Location Information we also get Device Information without any permissions :
- Operating System
- Number of CPU Cores
- Amount of RAM – Approximate Results
- Screen Resolution
- GPU information
- Browser Name and Version
- Public IP Address
- IP Address Reconnaissance
This tool is a Proof of Concept and is for Educational Purposes Only, Seeker shows what data a malicious website can gather about you and your devices and why you should not click on random links and allow critical permissions such as location, etc.
- Other tools and services offer IP Geolocation which is NOT accurate at all and does not give the location of the target instead it is the approximate location of the ISP.
- Seeker uses HTML API and gets Location Permission and then grabs Longitude and Latitude using GPS Hardware which is present in the device, so Seeker works best with Smartphones, if the GPS Hardware is not present, such as on a Laptop, Seeker fallbacks to IP Geolocation or it will look for Cached Coordinates.
- Generally, if a user accepts location permission, Accuracy of the information received is accurate to approximately 30 meters, Accuracy Depends on the Device.
Note: On iPhone due to some reason location accuracy is approximately 65 meters.
- Kali Linux 2019.2
- BlackArch Linux
- Ubuntu 19.04
- Kali Nethunter
- Parrot OS