Remote Keylogger offers customers the opportunity to distantly monitor a pc by using an internet browser, without having actual physical access to the actual PC. It is going to enable you to remotely install the monitoring system with an email add-on without the PC user recognizing the actual installation!
Things we Need : –
1. Ardamax keylogger Download from Here
(Update:– You can also download the latest version of Ardamax Keylogger (FUD) from Here)
2. SMTP Gmail
3. Crypter Software – To disable antivirus detection. You can Downland Crypter Software from Here
- Hit right-click on the tool icon and choose this option from the drop-down – remote installation
- Now we have to check all options in both appearing tabs and click the Next button.
- In the Security tab, insert the password and choose the enable option. After doing it hit the Next button.
- In the control tab Checkbox of this option – send logs every and put time limit – 5 minutes. Now choose delivery type as FTP or SMPT Email. Click Next.
Third Step – put FTP account details
- In the SMTP tab, insert Email account details that have been created from Gmail or other SMTP provider See the below image carefully and insert same details in the current tab. At last, click the Next button.
- In a new tab select all boxes and click next. Put the time limit for taking screenshots. Hit the Next button.
Fourth Step – Attach keylog file in an email and send to a remote computer
- If all steps of configuring ardamax keylogger tool have been completed properly, we have to find a keylogger file through anti-virus.
- Run crypter software on the computer. Now choose file 1 as the server (keylogger file) and choose file 2 like any application (PDF format). Click on the crypt file.
- We will receive a keylogger file shortly that is fully undetectable by antivirus.
- Now we have to send this keylogger file through email to a remote computer owned email id whom we want to hack. When the remote user clicks on this email attached application link, ardamax keylogger will run automatically in without his knowing.
Now it sends logs about password information of a remote computers on our FTP account.