How does it work?
The MediaDevices.getUserMedia() method prompts the user for permission to use a media input which produces a MediaStream with tracks containing the requested types of media. That stream can include, for example, a video track (produced by either a hardware or virtual video source such as a camera, video recording device, screen sharing service, and so forth), an audio track (similarly, produced by a physical or virtual audio source like a microphone, A/D converter, or the like), and possibly other track types.
Installing (Kali Linux/Termux):
git clone https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/saycheese cd saycheese bash saycheese.sh
Requirements For Android
Termux from the play store.
Mobile data / wifi connection.
Requirements For Pc
Steps To Use
- Termux and type ‘ pkg install git php ‘
- Now type ‘ pkg install openssh ‘ this command will install ssh which is required for server operation.
- Type ‘ git clone https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/saycheese.git ‘
- Now type ‘ cd saycheese ‘ > ‘ ls ‘
- Give permission to script by typing ‘ chmod +x saycheese.sh ‘
- Start the script ‘ bash saycheese.sh ‘
- Now select the server of your choice and address.(for default address type ‘n’ for custom type ‘y’)
- Send the link to the victim. Once he/she give camera permission to the website it will start capturing photos.
- Once you have received these image file you need to copy them in your storage so that you can view them. Just type ‘ cp y(file name) /data/data/com.termux/files/home/storage/downloads ‘.
Tutorial in GIF Video